About Me

Friday, March 14, 2014

it's available....

Sometimes I sell paintings...maybe through a gallery...or through Etsy ...or simply individual sales. So - I thought I would just post - occasionally -  when I have a painting for sell. It's going to be random...I have no particular plan...other than to sell art. 
This is how it works:
Comment either on FB where I will post this...or comment below and let me know if you are interested. I will send you a Paypal invoice and once Paypal notifies me that the sale has gone through I will ship the item within three days. I will need your email address so please email at janweiss101@gmail.com and then we are good to go! 

Thanks...enjoy...and have a great weekend. 

Here is Black and white Flower:
8.5" x 5" acrylic on wood panel. The painting is finished with a top coat of a glossy gel medium which protects the paint and gives it a glossy overall look.
Price - $75.00
Shipping - $5.00 (US shipping. International - please request quote) 




No comments:

Post a Comment