About Me

Thursday, March 20, 2014

First day of spring and today's' original

Today's original for sale is Spring Wildflowers - because-  after all today is the spring equinox. 
This painting measures 7x7 acrylic on wood panel. 

Spring Wildflowers enjoys...spring...nice weather...sunshine. This painting is looking for a good home to take it easy...hang around...on walls...or leaned against something sturdy. It enjoys Indian food and rainbows. 

Price - $75.00
Shipping - $5.00 (US shipping. International - please request quote) 





This is how it works:
Comment either on FB where I will post this...or comment below and let me know if you are interested. I will send you a Paypal invoice and once Paypal notifies me that the sale has gone through I will ship the item within three days. I will need your email address so please email at janweiss101@gmail.com and then we are good to go! 

Thanks...enjoy...and have a great weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Jan, beautiful painting! Love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy! I am going to trade it for a friends art which is kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete