About Me

Thursday, November 21, 2013

an artistic drought

I haven't created much the last few weeks. Inspiration seems to have eluded me. I have visited galleries, gone to open studios...spent hours on Pinterest taking me down the rabbit hole but still nothing. How does one resolve that? For me..it was time. I kept looking at images then went for a nice six mile run this morning and it was cold but the sun was coming out and images popped into my mind and I knew today was the day. Today I would create something. It may not be great but it would be something. 
Here are Deconstructed Landscapes I & II. Simple digital creations with color contrasted and coming together. I may work on them more - not sure yet but they will still be set up as fine art works on Artist Rising and Imagekind soon enough. 
For now - enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment