About Me

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My retro fantasy real estate shopping...

Each time I go to Palm Springs I go Mid Century Modern Real Estate shopping. It's not REAL...it's fantasy because the homes I want are: 1. already inhabited by Hollywood starlets or corporate CEO's and 2. way way way out of my reach. Thus it is a fantasy. So I figure I can own the 2-D version...what I can take with my camera. These three homes were shot with my iPhone and I used Camera+ to adjust, color, lighting and crop. 

Each home is in the Indian Canyons neighborhood. 





all three will be set up soon as fine art prints on Etsy - check back for link.

1 comment:

  1. We now know the outcome in the Philippines, where a retired major general who had been a fugitive for three years finally got transferred. www.discountcodealerts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete