About Me

Friday, March 28, 2014

direct from land of dots...

Today's' available and ever so charming original is Cell Structure. This painting describes itself as cool, funky...ready for adventure...loves all types...loves big dots in particular - and sun. 
Cell Structure is well behaved in social situations and can really be the life of the party once things get going. 
Arriving in sleek acrylic 12x6 vertical on wood panel with a shiny gloss coating this;  painting is ready for the world and is available now for only $90.00. 


This is how it works:
Comment either on FB where I will post this...or comment below and let me know if you are interested. I will send you a Paypal invoice and once Paypal notifies me that the sale has gone through I will ship the item within five days. I will need your email address so please email at janweiss101@gmail.com and then we are good to go! 

Thanks...enjoy...and have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment