About Me

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Where - oh where....

I post a lot of my art...and a lot of people see it here but what I have not done a very good job at is...telling people where all the web site locations are and what the product is...so here is a list...for you - and me. 
See - all this stuff in one place with a hyper link attached. Why did I wait!

Etsy - my prints...and some original art...and it's sold directly by me where I handle payment processing...the shipping and handling...and marketing
Artist Rising - fine art prints...posters and giclees. Owned by Art.com and they do all the marketing, payment processing, printing and shipping
Imagekind - owned by Cafe Press -  fine art prints...posters and giclees.  They do all the marketing, payment processing,  printing and shipping.
Great Big Canvas - owned by Cafe Press -  fine art prints...posters and giclees.  They do all the marketing, payment processing,  printing and shipping.
Red Bubble - art prints. Modern and urban. They do all the marketing, payment processing,  printing and shipping.
Society6- art prints. Modern and urban. They do all the marketing, payment processing,  printing and shipping.
Zazzle - products in addition to posters such as pillows, mouse pads, note books, note cards, postcards, mugs, tote bags, iPad cases & iPhone cases. 



No comments:

Post a Comment