About Me

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

thinking about 2014

Yeah I know - kinda early but on my mind and I think it's good to have goals. No matter how big or small we need things to look forward to...or challenges to take on or ways to make improvements in our lives. The end of the year is a good time to evaluate. 

So here are a few things I have planned for 2014. And a photo of Cabo I took earlier this year but winter makes me think of summer. 

1. show my original artworks in a new gallery
2. design something brilliant! (how's that for vague?)
3. Go to Ireland (already bought tickets. Check)
4. go to the coast for a weekend...someplace we have never stayed. Local. 
5. save more
6. Do a drawing a day for each day of 2014 (more to come on this one. 

Any ideas for you yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment